What's new

Transformers toys

Old school goodness...

MLJb7Wq.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the planet X line of Transformer figures, but they are so dam expensive. I love Starscream and his crown.

u5iya7p4ibu41.jpg


 
Boy Walmart sure messed up with their latest Transformers release. They were release the Delorean figure above called 'Gigawatt' and there was a limited number of them. Well when they go to release it, the webpage didn't load and scalpers bought them all to sell on Ebay and no fans even got to buy them. They are going for about $800.00 on Ebay for a $30.00 figure. Let's just say the fans aren't to happy with Hasbro.

ab700784-6ba3-4755-b485-899b9e15e078.1ac75c540333c8712f70276137c9729d.jpeg


 
I have a lot of catching up to do in this thread. I have quite a few pre-orders out there right now, including Maverick from Top Gun. Even comes with a volleyball.

top-gun-transformers-poster-460x600.webp

 
Picked up a Jada Optimus Prime today. It's way bigger than expected and die cast, doesn't transform though.

image.webp

 
I just ordered Tarn, I had to have him. That use of the Decepticons logo as a face is amazing!

dacaa9f0-c53c-4c34-94ce-5447bedffccd.webp

 
I saw a picture of transformer stuff in another thread, and saw the good ol' green Devastator (contstructicons).  I still have mine, but a couple are busted.  Around Christmas, Target had a mashup of Devastor, but as yellow Tonka vehicles instead of the green.  Named it Tonkanator and was an Autobot rather than Decepticon.   Thought I'd mentioned it before, but couldn't find Tonkanator in a search.   Either way, their $105 price tag was too steep - until I caught it 50% off as an in-app deal. 

OIP.Wf9258XlVU_r_3hedFdf0AHaFj


 
I have the green version of this set (basically the same kit), I would love to assemble them but don't want to take them out of the box. Amazon has some nice Devastator sets, people call them KO (Knock Offs). But they are pretty sweet and who cares if they are not officially licensed. 

Amazon.com: Collectoy Deformation GT Devastator Engineering Car Combiner 6 in 1 Truck Constructicon KO Action Figure Gifts Toys(10.6Inch) (Green) : Toys & Games

Amazon.com: NBK Deformation Oversize Toys Robot Devastator Engineering Combiner 6 in 1 Action Figure Car Truck Model Gift for Kids Boys (Green) : Toys & Games

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top