Yeah and the whole Iron Dome failure. Never heard more about that either.What happened to the whole Iran vs. Israel? I don't see anything anymore on it.
Yeah and the whole Iron Dome failure. Never heard more about that either.What happened to the whole Iran vs. Israel? I don't see anything anymore on it.
Kamala going to step in?It makes me wonder if Trump will even make it in to office at this rate.
![]()
Biden authorizes Ukraine to use US long-range missiles to strike inside Russia
President Biden has approved Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's regime to strike targets within Russia using American long-range missiles.www.foxnews.com
There is talk about it. I sure haven't seen her or even a peep from her since election day.Kamala going to step in?![]()
![]()
This is pretty amazing. It basically drops ‘Ross’ for precise attacks all from one warhead. Almost like something out of a sci-fi movie. Why people keep poking the bear, I don’t understand.
Sure looks that way. To me they are trying to downplay it, since they fear the weaponry and are acting like it’s no big deal. How else to you explain the videos?
The fog of war.Sure looks that way. To me they are trying to downplay it, since they fear the weaponry and are acting like it’s no big deal. How else to you explain the videos?