What's new

What country do you think we will goto war with next?

I hate to bump this again, but sure seems to be a lot of talk lately about allowing long rage strikes in Russia, which Putin already said would put the UN and the U.S. in direct conflict.

I also wonder if this is a backup plan to keep someone out of acquiring office.
 
I must say, this might be the closest we have come to nuclear war. I also feel like they are pushing for it as well. I feel like the new administration can get in there, we might be able to de-escalate the situation, but that is quite some time still. I feel like in the next few weeks you will see more and more missiles getting fired into the country. If by chance one strikes a major city and causes casualties, or even hits a nuclear power plant I think you will see chaos unfold. I guess time will tell.
 
Back
Top