Well I know for the strategic positioning, rare earth minerals, but I also think it's a great spot for sprawling data centers because of the natural cooling, plus geothermal if needed as well, along with an abundance of cold water.I think Trump is hellbent on acquiring Greenland. Can't understand why, it has a mile of ice on it and there are only 2 mines in operation there and they are both losing money. Six months of darkness, and equipment freezes up all the time. It would be easier to mine on the moon.
It will kill NATO and 450 million Europeans will boycott all American goods and there will be sanctions...not a good scenario. If you think that prices are high now...just wait!Well I know for the strategic positioning, rare earth minerals, but I also think it's a great spot for sprawling data centers because of the natural cooling, plus geothermal if needed as well, along with an abundance of cold water.
In a strange way I feel like he almost wants that to happen. I think he wants out of NATO. Then again without the U.S. backing NATO, I feel like the countries will be sitting ducks. But ya tariffs suck, some iems that used to go for around $30 on Amazon, are now anywhere from $60-$80. These companies don’t really care about the tariffs, they just pass it onto the end consumers, which is us unfortunately.It will kill NATO and 450 million Europeans will boycott all American goods and there will be sanctions...not a good scenario. If you think that prices are high now...just wait!
I'm not a fan of tariffs either. As to NATO maybe you're right and he wants out. He needs to proceed with caution no matter what he does. He is really underwater as to the young people in the polls. I think the bad optics in regards to ICE are hurting him.In a strange way I feel like he almost wants that to happen. I think he wants out of NATO. Then again without the U.S. backing NATO, I feel like the countries will be sitting ducks. But ya tariffs suck, some iems that used to go for around $30 on Amazon, are now anywhere from $60-$80. These companies don’t really care about the tariffs, they just pass it onto the end consumers, which is us unfortunately.
Trump likes to do stuff on 3 day weekends.I’m sorry that’s a lot of build up over there for nothing. But is it really for Iran or someone else?Time will tell.