What's new

What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Well it’s look good for an Iran/Greenland strike soon. War is back on the menu boys!
 

it's happening GIF
 
I think Trump is hellbent on acquiring Greenland. Can't understand why, it has a mile of ice on it and there are only 2 mines in operation there and they are both losing money. Six months of darkness, and equipment freezes up all the time. It would be easier to mine on the moon.
 
I think Trump is hellbent on acquiring Greenland. Can't understand why, it has a mile of ice on it and there are only 2 mines in operation there and they are both losing money. Six months of darkness, and equipment freezes up all the time. It would be easier to mine on the moon.
Well I know for the strategic positioning, rare earth minerals, but I also think it's a great spot for sprawling data centers because of the natural cooling, plus geothermal if needed as well, along with an abundance of cold water.
 
Well I know for the strategic positioning, rare earth minerals, but I also think it's a great spot for sprawling data centers because of the natural cooling, plus geothermal if needed as well, along with an abundance of cold water.
It will kill NATO and 450 million Europeans will boycott all American goods and there will be sanctions...not a good scenario. If you think that prices are high now...just wait!
 
It will kill NATO and 450 million Europeans will boycott all American goods and there will be sanctions...not a good scenario. If you think that prices are high now...just wait!
In a strange way I feel like he almost wants that to happen. I think he wants out of NATO. Then again without the U.S. backing NATO, I feel like the countries will be sitting ducks. But ya tariffs suck, some iems that used to go for around $30 on Amazon, are now anywhere from $60-$80. These companies don’t really care about the tariffs, they just pass it onto the end consumers, which is us unfortunately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LBJ
In a strange way I feel like he almost wants that to happen. I think he wants out of NATO. Then again without the U.S. backing NATO, I feel like the countries will be sitting ducks. But ya tariffs suck, some iems that used to go for around $30 on Amazon, are now anywhere from $60-$80. These companies don’t really care about the tariffs, they just pass it onto the end consumers, which is us unfortunately.
I'm not a fan of tariffs either. As to NATO maybe you're right and he wants out. He needs to proceed with caution no matter what he does. He is really underwater as to the young people in the polls. I think the bad optics in regards to ICE are hurting him.
 
I hope that Trump does go in. In Iran you have a large educated middle class that are very European in their thinking and attitude being ruled by a 13th century religious dictatorship of religious zealots. Let's get rid of the bastards and free those people.
 
Back
Top