Pretty crazy footage of a real war going on over in Israel, I didn't expect to wake up to it. Crazy videos coming out. I have seen more videos this morning than the entire Ukraine war.
I keep seeing more and more countries sending over ships and airplanes. At first, I understood the first aircraft carrier going over. But it sure seems like a lot of countries are getting involved for such a primitive terrorist group. Is there a bigger picture to all of this that they aren't telling us about?
B1 bombers are a serious bomber. These are usually saved for last. The arsenal they carry is impressive. You know when they call these guys up things are going to get serious.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.