This post got me thinking about something else. Somehow this is bigger than all eyes on Iran, I feel like somehow Russia will be involved. The only reason I say that is because there are some special forces people stationed on the outskirts of the Russian border, nothing to do with Iran. I feel like something will happen and Russia will get blamed for something.
Track Iran in real-time: news sentiment, X/Twitter feeds, flight radar, prediction markets, and internet connectivity. Free open source intelligence dashboard.
Real-time global intelligence dashboard with live news, markets, military tracking, infrastructure monitoring, and geopolitical data. OSINT in one view.
I read that North Korea, Russia, and China all plan to provide Iran support, without being involved in the war the same way the United States provided reconnaissance, supplies and weapons to Ukraine. We set the standard and they will follow.
Anyone not noticing how this is kinda turning into Armageddon? You got America, Russia, China, North Korea, and now even smaller countries fighting with each other all right next door to Israel. Biblical if you stand back and take everything in. Like 2026 might be the last year for everyone.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.