What's new

Apple products and their iOS

[QUOTE='jmanz]The watches are getting pretty awesome. See people everywhere wearing them now.
[/QUOTE]It’s funny me a watch guy Anna I still don’t wear one, all about price though.

 
I am not to fond of the whole text messages at the bottom, has any switched it back to normal to display at the top? I need to read how to do it.

 
[QUOTE='nodle]I am not to fond of the whole text messages at the bottom, has any switched it back to normal to display at the top? I need to read how to do it.
[/QUOTE]I don't have the answer for that one....how about getting the charge percentage back on the first screen when first touched (while charging)?

 
They won't display at top like back in the day, even with the change above. Looks like it's on the bottom permanently with iOS 16.

 
[QUOTE='nodle]They won't display at top like back in the day, even with the change above. Looks like it's on the bottom permanently with iOS 16.
[/QUOTE]At least until an upcoming patch.

 
Back
Top