Did you enable Spotify again as well while you were at it?I hooked back up my Mac mini and got it all updated, it has been awhile but think I’ll start using it again.
Do you think most people really care about the slightest little spec from a computer hard drive test on base models? Not likely. If the people are picky enough to care about such things, they probably won't be buying the base model with 256 SSD anyways. Now if your argument is that they charge too much for each level upgrade to memory and hard drive, that would something I couldn't argue with.I am enjoying my Mac mini again. I was on Macrumors forums last night reading all the complaints about the new M2 mac mini and how people are returning them looking to purchase the M1 versions. It makes me feel good about mine. I honestly don't know who is in charge of Macs at Apple, but they could seriously take a huge, huge chunk of the PC market. It's like they don't listen to the customers at all. They could do just a few simple things with their computers and people would buy them like hotcakes. It's like they almost do it on purpose. The fanboys don't seem to care though.
The price will not be for the faint of wallet.Sounds like Apple is on course to release their new headset soon. This will be intresting.