Yup that's what I'm doing.I went to see about maybe upgrading to the iPhone 15 pro. We only have one payment left on our phones. But it sounds like the 16s are coming out in September so it's probably better to just wait.
Not surprised there. Figured it would either be at a big increase of phone cost or monthly services.
It probably has to do with licensing as well for using Chat GPT. I don't know, corporations need to realize that in this inflation period, no one is really to pay for all these extra subscriptions. I know it's how they can generate reoccurring income, but people are too strapped as is, and will just refuse to. But there are always Apple fanboys out there that will pay it.Not surprised there. Figured it would either be at a big increase of phone cost or monthly services.
People are paying $100 for dog perfume.It probably has to do with licensing as well for using Chat GPT. I don't know, corporations need to realize that in this inflation period, no one is really to pay for all these extra subscriptions. I know it's how they can generate reoccurring income, but people are too strapped as is, and will just refuse to. But there are always Apple fanboys out there that will pay it.