What's new

Apple products and their iOS

I went to see about maybe upgrading to the iPhone 15 pro. We only have one payment left on our phones. But it sounds like the 16s are coming out in September so it's probably better to just wait.
 
I went to see about maybe upgrading to the iPhone 15 pro. We only have one payment left on our phones. But it sounds like the 16s are coming out in September so it's probably better to just wait.
Yup that's what I'm doing.
 
What's your thoughts on the Apple Credit Card?

 
I did some reading after this post. I do like the whole simplicity of a nice UI for tracking purchases using the Apple card, but as far as real-world purchases there are only so many sites that give you 3% better. The only real benefit that I am seeing is 0% interest if you were paying monthly for an Apple product. Besides that, my existing card gives way more percentages back at way more places. Still they do have a nice titanium card design.
 
Ordered a Homepod mini, should be here today. I absolutely love Apples free overnight shipping, even to a remote location like mine.
 
Setup the Homepod last night. I am really impressed with the audio quality of this little thing. It's way smaller than I thought it was as well. The setup was a breeze like all Apple products. I am thinking about getting one for my room.
 
Not surprised there. Figured it would either be at a big increase of phone cost or monthly services.
It probably has to do with licensing as well for using Chat GPT. I don't know, corporations need to realize that in this inflation period, no one is really to pay for all these extra subscriptions. I know it's how they can generate reoccurring income, but people are too strapped as is, and will just refuse to. But there are always Apple fanboys out there that will pay it.
 
It probably has to do with licensing as well for using Chat GPT. I don't know, corporations need to realize that in this inflation period, no one is really to pay for all these extra subscriptions. I know it's how they can generate reoccurring income, but people are too strapped as is, and will just refuse to. But there are always Apple fanboys out there that will pay it.
People are paying $100 for dog perfume.
 
Back
Top