Wow. Either one of us are in for a correction or this is the bottom.Can't really apply logic to this though.1.99 here in town now
I think because so many vehicles are hauling/using gas and diesel. You would think we would be the lowest as some sort of break.I always wondered why this oil-tar arm pit of a place is always the highest?
Read this earlier but what do you mean by looks like it's here to stay? The oil boom or bust?Sounds like it's here to stay...Oil above $100? Never again, says Saudi Prince Alwaleed
Maybe peak oil is bullshit. *shrug* I still say flooding the market with cheap oil is the only way OPEC can influence the world.
It will be interesting to see what happens to hybrid sales. Maybe they'll actually be affordable soon. Save your money from gas discounts to apply them on a hybrid when oil goes up again.I mean that the lower oil prices are here to stay for awhile. I will say at least till end of summer, this guy is saying forever. The futures are also saying its not going up anytime soon either.