This is poppycock, jmanz don't buy games.The demo is pretty good....Some things will be the same from last year but they made some nice changes too. A huge roster. I'm not going to rush out today to get it but maybe this weekend, we'll see.
Oh but you must rush. Go get all the new games. Life is short, game it up. Can't take money with you.......The demo is pretty good....Some things will be the same from last year but they made some nice changes too. A huge roster. I'm not going to rush out today to get it but maybe this weekend, we'll see.
I may as well continue to steer this thread off topic. How do you like Prototype? After playing inFamous on the PS3 (Awesome Game!!!) and hearing Prototype was similar I really wanted to play it, so I bought it for the 360, but haven't gotten to it yet. Have been stuck on Borderlands and still don't know if I'm even close to finishing it. I keep thinking I'll just do the primary missions and screw all the little side missions, but then I get sucked into them again and spend hours playing for little progressOh but you must rush. Go get all the new games. Life is short, game it up. Can't take money with you.......
I am liking prototype. I find the story good and game play fun. I am the same way with side missions. Prototype has a lot of side missions and I find myself spending time doing more of them then finishing the game.I may as well continue to steer this thread off topic. How do you like Prototype? After playing inFamous on the PS3 (Awesome Game!!!) and hearing Prototype was similar I really wanted to play it, so I bought it for the 360, but haven't gotten to it yet. Have been stuck on Borderlands and still don't know if I'm even close to finishing it. I keep thinking I'll just do the primary missions and screw all the little side missions, but then I get sucked into them again and spend hours playing for little progress
What pre-purchase stuff? I did a quick look, but don't see anything uncommon for their different editions and pre-orders. They are frequently annoying - but unless people vote with their wallet and don't pre-order (or purchase at all, depending what the complaints are) - they'll keep doing itI've been seeing a lot of backlash online about the pre-purchase stuff from Rockstar for this game.