What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Well, that is going to be it boys, Putin has said many times if they join it will be WW3. So, it looks inevitable now.

Well, that is going to be it boys, Putin has said many times if they join it will be WW3. So, it looks inevitable now.
Words words words. All full of fluff, it won't happen the way we think it will happen.

Words words words. All full of fluff, it won't happen the way we think it will happen.
Shhhhh…. Don’t ruin this for me, I’m hoping to get out of working soon.

Well, it looks like Iran has started to strike Israel; this will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Well, it looks like Iran has started to strike Israel; this will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Threats, battle lines being redrawn, direct more funds towards the war investment, spread fear among the populous to keep them in line more and more, repeat.

Anyways else starting to think this missile tit for tat back and forth is nothing more than just spending the tax payer's money for more missiles? I mean who warns another country that you are going to attack? Second, they strike without trying to hurt anyone. This isn't war, this is just a slapping match.

Anyways else starting to think this missile tit for tat back and forth is nothing more than just spending the tax payer's money for more missiles? I mean who warns another country that you are going to attack? Second, they strike without trying to hurt anyone. This isn't war, this is just a slapping match.

You are right , If I remember, a representative of one country always informes the other countries rep when they are going to fire missiles over. Not a conspiracy, but it was said in years prior with similar events. More of a show and testing of offense and defense systems.

Haha can’t make this shit up.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Ya like I said, just another way to burn more American money up.

Back