What's new

What country do you think we will goto war with next?

impressive season 9 GIF by Shameless


 
Why do I have this suspicion that China will try to take Taiwan before Trump takes office again? This is their one shot, will they take it?
 
Old tech refer to this thread when Russia was testing theirs:


I even commented on it back then:

 
Sounds like Europe and NATO are pushing for Ukraine to join NATO. Word on the street is Trump is going to announce us leaving NATO so that we don't get pulled into WW3.
 
This is why I have really dropped out of politics the last few weeks. I can't help but think of this line from this song.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

 
I can’t help but to think that Russia’s response to Ukraine recent strike is going to come soon.
 
Back
Top