Will have to check that.PJ 20 is up on Netflix for those of you that like Pearl Jam. It was really good.
I watched the Decoded episode about the mob....pretty coolAncient Aliens and Brad Metzer's Decoded are on netflix streaming. I like Decoded although its a little over produced. Its almost like its structured around commercial breaks.
Love this show. Season 3 started last fall, but they go in spurts. New episodes start up again on Jan. 17th. The Media Center is set to record the series.Been watching White Collar lately. Almost done with two seasons, pretty good show.
Yeah we knocked 30 episodes down in no time lol.Love this show. Season 3 started last fall, but they go in spurts. New episodes start up again on Jan. 17th. The Media Center is set to record the series.
I agree, this is a funny show!Oh man do I have a show for you guys on Netflix. Check out "workalholics". So awesome. Jmanz you and your wife will love it!
It just gets better with every episode. The first few episodes are really dark and depressing but it gets better.So I started watching Breaking Bad, kinda a messed up show but good none the less.
Yes very addicting, kinda made me feel gross in the beginning, but we are loving it now.It just gets better with every episode. The first few episodes are really dark and depressing but it gets better.