What's new

Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Apple TV: What to Watch

The walking dead is available now on Netflix for those of your that haven't seen it yet.
 
Been watching Raising Hope. It's from the makers of "My name is Earl". Has the same type of comedy.

GhWAm.webp

 
PJ 20 is up on Netflix for those of you that like Pearl Jam. It was really good.
 
Ancient Aliens and Brad Metzer's Decoded are on netflix streaming. I like Decoded although its a little over produced. Its almost like its structured around commercial breaks.
 
Ancient Aliens and Brad Metzer's Decoded are on netflix streaming. I like Decoded although its a little over produced. Its almost like its structured around commercial breaks.
I watched the Decoded episode about the mob....pretty cool

 
Love this show. Season 3 started last fall, but they go in spurts. New episodes start up again on Jan. 17th. The Media Center is set to record the series.
Yeah we knocked 30 episodes down in no time lol.

 
Oh man do I have a show for you guys on Netflix. Check out "workalholics". So awesome. Jmanz you and your wife will love it!
 
Oh man do I have a show for you guys on Netflix. Check out "workalholics". So awesome. Jmanz you and your wife will love it!
I agree, this is a funny show!

 
So I started watching Breaking Bad, kinda a messed up show but good none the less.
 
So I started watching Breaking Bad, kinda a messed up show but good none the less.
It just gets better with every episode. The first few episodes are really dark and depressing but it gets better.

 
It just gets better with every episode. The first few episodes are really dark and depressing but it gets better.
Yes very addicting, kinda made me feel gross in the beginning, but we are loving it now.

 
You guys need to watch The Hard Times of RJ Berger. So awesome, only two seasons and it was cancelled unfortunately. Funny stuff.
 
We've been watching Shameless on Netflix. Not on streaming yet but its a really good series, it airs on Showtime I believe.
 
Tonight we watched The Lincoln Lawyer on the stream and we really liked it. Matthew Mcconaughey, Ryan Phillippe, and Marisa Tomei are in it. Some good twists and turns. 8.5/10
 
Back
Top